Thursday, October 11, 2012

1920's Dining Setting


These little beauties are just adorable. I payed $24 dollars for each one and payed $18 in paints to redo each one. They were old timber, the stain was chipping away and they just looked worse for wear (Now I do love all things rustic, but I could just see these being soo cute painted in pastel) so I sanded them back, peeled off ALL the old wood stain and started painting. The paint I used said a second coat could be applied every half an hour and it was a scorcher outside so the paint dried super quick. Honestly I was done in about 4 hours (including sanding) and teamed it up with an adorable 1920's Wooden Dining Table (That's a whole other story)
It's a great project to fill a lazy day at home AND AREN'T THEY JUST ADORABLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment