Wednesday, October 10, 2012

17 Years of Age

 
Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥....Happy Birthday dear Dayna ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥.
Hip Hip 'HORRAY'
Hip Hip 'HORRAY'
Hip Hip 'HORRAY'

So I turned 17 just the other day, (yes I'm still a tiny tacker) But I had a great day, the beautiful boyfriend took me to my favorite place in the world, The Ballarat Wildlife Park, we got to cuddle with Wombats, Koala's and Kangaroos, petted Emu's, Quokkas and Boa Constrictors and saw the gorgeous Salt Water Crocodiles being fed, WHAT A DAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. When someone writes an post he/she maintains the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it.
    Therefore that's why this paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks!
    Visit my website ... anuncios clasificados gratis

    ReplyDelete