Saturday, September 15, 2012

Upcycled Mini Bar



As you all know, I adore anything upcycled and recycled, so I thought I would share this Mini Bar with you all today.
Made by ME!! this beautiful 1930's Ice Chest was painted a ghastly dark green and it really did not showcase this old girls beauty, I stripped her down and painted her up 'Modern' I know what some of you are thinking 'why would you do that to an original masterpiece'  well, it had to be done, I feel that these days, these beautiful treasures are being lost because we no longer have a 'need' for them in our homes, so I gave this beautiful wooden structure a new life as a Bar Fridge. I love the three tone shades, I think it really displays they wonderful craftsmen ship and structure of the Ice Chest and now this beautiful little piece can be a vital part of a family once again.
Hope you like it, because I LOVE IT!!
xx

3 comments:

  1. Love your color choices. I'm your newest follower. Come check out my blog when you have a minute at http://sister-number-5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is advisable to get your business online, or an Internet marketer
    who is struggling to get needed traffic, integrating web crawler
    into your marketing plan. Avoid dismissing free venues to use for spreading brand awareness in this digital world.
    Often these keywords have a lot of traffic and traffic, and money?
    Usually, this is a fantastic way to get real amount of searches
    for search phrases.

    Also visit my blog :: seo search engine tools

    ReplyDelete