Saturday, September 22, 2012

Focus


Sadly, this is a UK store, but their Fire Places are so utterly AMAZING that I just had to feature them anyway.
They describe their designs as, delicate and elegant, I completely agree, The materials used make them look stylish and the designs are incomparable. I had enough trouble trying to choose my favorite design to use for this post so I have no idea how I'd go trying to choose what one I wanted in my home, THEY'RE ALL SO AWESOME!
and now I know a UK Store isn't any help at all to us Aussies so
Oblica in Melbourne stocks all the Focus Fire Place Designs
and many many more awesome fireplaces as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete