Sunday, August 19, 2012

Peanut Butter Toast


Peanut Butter Toast for breakfast this morning, only I couldn't finish my last piece. I took my plate outside and called to Kiah, she toddled out of her Kennel and came over to sniff the food, only she wasn't interested, so I picked it up and handed it to her, she looked up at me, took it gently in her mouth and wandered off, I headed back inside to clean up, turn around and she's burying it, it looked so adorable I just had to snap some shots, unlike most dogs, Kiah doesn't dig, drop it in then cover it over, she sits it on the dirt and piles more dirt on top of it. She has her little mounds all over the garden so it's not like I've never seen her do this before, but it rained last night, so the dirt is sticky and she walked away with dirt plastered all over her nose, great start to the morning, a sleep in and some laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment