Sunday, July 22, 2012

DIY Herb Garden

You Will Need.

Wood Nails
Hammer
Wood Stain
x4 Large Glass Jars
Printer Cardboard
Scalpel
Fine Sandpaper
White Craft Paint



1. We start with this table. The first thing you’re going to do is take the top of the table off.

 2. Pull off the bottom two planks. Place the rest of the lid flat on the ground and position the two planks so as they are resting on top of the larger part and sticking up in the air.

3.  Drive Nails through from the back of the Larger Piece to secure the two together.

 4. Using your Chosen Wood Stain coat your wooden Herb Garden and allow 24 Hours to dry

5. Print out the words Herb Garden on a piece of Cardboard in you desired font and size.
Using a scalpel cut out the letters.
Place the stencil in the top right hand corner of your Herb Garden and using a small roller paint over the stencil in white.

 6. Once the Paint has dried, using a very fine sandpaper rub over the painted words gently to add a rustic feel and rough up the edges of the wooden structure while you’re at it
 
7. Place your four Large Glass Containers on your ledge and there you have it, your very own Herb Garden



Green Crafts Showcase

19 comments:

  1. I think I need one of these little herb gardens. Thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! I would love an herb garden right in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanxx Megan
      Thankyou so much for visiting
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love this idea! Visiting from jugglingactmama.blogspot.com - found you on the Gettin’ Krafty With It link up – hope you’ll come visit me too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Angela.
      I will drop by and check out your blog
      xx Thanx for visiting

      Delete
  5. This is fabulous! I need Mountain Man to make me one asap. :) I would love for you to share it and others on my new blog hop Frugal "I Did It!" Tuesday. http://offthegridat-30.blogspot.ca/2012/07/frugal-i-did-it-tuesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou soo much for dropping by
      and I will definitely jump onto your party and share my Herb Garden Instructions.
      xx

      Delete
  6. Great idea! I think I need to pin this one! Thanks for sharing at our Handmade Tuesdays party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great idea and I love the illustrative instructions for making it! Thanks for linking up to the Gettin' Krafty party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely idea!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo sweet! I just adore the mason jars for the herbs. Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink HIppo!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! Thank you for sharing this at my Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Just wanted to let you know this will be featured tomorrow at The Winthrop Chronicles! http://thewinthropchronicles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for linking up to the Green Crafts Showcase! This project is adorable! I'll have the features up next Friday (September 7) so be sure to check back!

    -Bonnie @ Crafting a Green World
    www.craftingagreenworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Usually I don't learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice article.
    My page - what causes headaches

    ReplyDelete