x5 Door Knobs
x3 1m planks
1. You can purchase 1 metre pine planks for 80c from any Bunning’s store.
2. Lay your three pine planks out as shown flat on the ground so as all planks are level.
3. Drive Wood Nails through the structure, one on each end from the top and bottom of the structure.
4. Coat the wooden Structure in your choice of wood stain
5. Drill Holes along the bottom plank at 20cm intervals wide enough to fit the screws for your chosen door handles
6. Screw in your Chosen Doorknobs, they could be mismatched to add a rustic feel or use old worn out ones like I have done. Screw it into the supports in your wall and this little baby is ready to hang onto your coats and display your adorable little Nick Nacks on the shelf above.